My Boyfriend is a Vampire

Friday, September 10, 2010

Title : My Boyfriend is a Vampire
Genre : Drama Gender Bender Romance School Life Shoujo Supernatural
Volume(s) : 14 Volumes (Complete)
Scanlator(s) : Pink Rose Scans, Rosa Negra, Tinte
Summary : "When his sharp fangs touched the nape of my neck, I felt shocking senses arouse inside of me". The destined meeting between Yoo Da-in, a guy often mistaken as a girl because of his beauty and Seo Kang-hoo, a handsome hunk that even guys would fall for. Yoo Da-in is b.i.t.t.e.n. by Seo Kang-hoo, causing his heart to stop. "I definitely died- but how did I become a girl?!"



Volume 1
Chapter 01 - Download
Chapter 02 - Download
Chapter 03 - Download
Chapter 04 - Download

Volume 2
Chapter 05 - Download
Chapter 06 - Download
Chapter 07 - Download
Chapter 08 - Download

Volume 3
Chapter 09 - Download
Chapter 10 - Download

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

chapter 1 link is broke, can you please upload more chapters? thanks!

Post a Comment